Chakrata is a small hill station near Dehradun situated on top of the Yamuna valley, amidst lush green forests, caves and ancient temples. It also surrounds a military cantonment. Trek up the Kharamba peak at 10, 000 ft. while in Chakrata. One can also enjoy skiing, bird-watching and exploring the wilderness. Many caves are also to be found around Chakrata.
Select your Car
- You'll be picked up Early Morning from Delhi transfer to Chakrata (326 Km & 8 Hours).
- 45 min Refreshment and visit the nearby Tiger Falls, a splendid sight that is a feast for sore eyes. Tiger Falls is the highest waterfalls with water cascading down tumultuously over a height of 312 feet and the roar and sprays of water will leave you spellbound.
- You can walk around and marvel at the beauties of nature and it is time for dinner and sleep.
- After Breakfast set out for some strenuous activity.
- Next destination will be Deoban which is a picturesquespot near Chakrata. As the Deoban name suggest 'Gods own Forest' it has an true peaceful environment giving inner calmness. You can witness scenic hilly terrains from Deoban as it is located at an height of 2200 mtrs to 3025 mtrs above sea level. Deoban also provides a marvellous Himalayan views from close.
- After hault for reffreshment back to Delhi.