Famous as home to one of seven wonders of the world, the Taj Mahal, Agra is a beautiful city located in the state of Uttar Pradesh, India. The city is situated on the banks of Yamuna River. Thousands of tourists from across the globe flock Agra every year visit the beautiful footprints Mughal architecture spread across the city in the forms of shrines, tombs and monuments built as a dedication to love, beautifully carved gardens and bustling shopping markets, apart from the Taj
Select your Hotel
Select your Car
- We will start from Delhi for your journey to Agra (212 Km / 3 Hr 30 Mins) Rest of the day is for your leisure.
- Agra is famed as a Mughal City. A perfect weekend option from Delhi, the city boasts of a glorious past and rich history. Agra is also counted as one of the most famous international holiday destinations
- Visit of Famous UNESCO world Heritage Site Agra Fort Feel The Mughal Architecture
- Visit Taj Mahal - A tribute to Beauty. It is a monument epitomizing love of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his wife Mumtaz. Taj Mahal is regarded as one of the eight wonders of the world.
- Located on the outskirts of Agra, at a distance of only 26 miles, Fatehpur Sikri was one of the most important bases of Mughal rule and the capital of Akbar during the 1571 to 1585.
- Buland Darwaza is the entrance gateway to the Jama Masjid mosque in Fatehpur Sikri near Agra. It is situated on a hill where the Mosque is located.
- Then in the evening drive back to Delhi.