One of the most beautiful city in Rajasthan is Jodhpur, which is a desert city. It is well-known for its fortresses such as the Mehrangarh Fort. It is located in the district of Rajasthanand. There are many names for this culturally rich city including “Blue City” and “Sun City”. Jodhpur is a big tourist destination for those travelling to Rajasthan, and has a mixed heritage due to the different historical rules of Rajputs and Mughals. This is demonstrated in its buildings and artifacts as well. Jodhpur has a large cottage industry set-up and handcrafts glass and marble products. It has a big mining industry too. It hosts a range of fairs through the year for festivals like Teej and Gangaur.
Select your Hotel
Jodhpur (2 Nights)
Select your Car
- Jaipur - Jodhpur (330 Kms)
- Drive to Jodhpur early in the morning.
- On arrival in Jodhpur, transfer to your pre-booked hotel.
- Rest of the day is at leisure or you can stroll through the local market.
- Overnight stay in Jodhpur.
- Today you will visit the Mehrangarh Fort. Established by Rao Jodha in 1459, Mehrangarh Fort is one of the largest forts in Jodhpur. It is the grandest Fort in Jodhpur and in Rajasthan.
- Then we will visit The Jaswant Thada. It is an elegant marble monument of Maharaja Jaswant Singh II.
- Enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel.
- Jodhpur - Jaipur
- After breakfast, we will visit Umaid Bhawan Palace. Established by Maharaja Umaid Singh (1929 - 1942) and one of the great examples of Indo-colonial and art deco architecture of the 30s. The old royal palace has been presently changed over into a hotel.
- The other remains of the hotel is changed into an excellent museum that houses aeroplanes, model weapons, antique clocks, priceless crockery, bob watches and hunting trophies. Both segments of the royal residence together hold the climate of illustrious magnificence.
- Evening check-out from hotel and transfer to Jaipur.