Located nearby to Delhi, The Pink City - Jaipur was founded in 1727 is the capital of Rajasthan and gets its name from the pinkish colored ancient houses located in the city made from sandstone.
The City Palace at the center of the city is a reminder of the royal family that once ruled the region. The palace beholds Majestic Gardens, Courtyards and Museums, and still houses the royal family.
Select your Hotel
Select your Car
- We will start our journey early morning so that you can enjoy the 5 hours drive to Jaipur
- Transfer to your hotel upon arrival in Jaipur. In the evening we will take you to the Laxminarayan Temple (Birla Mandir) a modern form of architecture constructed with pure marble
- Overnight in your hotel
- After breakfast, we will move towards Jantar Mantar Observatory and City Palace for you to witness the architectural and cultural highlights
- Visit the Amber Fort which is a must visit attraction in Jaipur. From there we will proceed to Hawa Mahal an iconic structure
- In the evening we will return to your hotel and then start our journey back to Delhi