Shimla -'Queen of hills' is the capital of Himachal Pradesh. Covering an area of 25 sq km at a height of 7,238 ft, Shimla is surrounded by pine, deodar and oak forests. Its well developed amenities, easy reach and various tourist attractions make it one of India’s most popular hill stations.
Select your Car
- Morning Pickup from Dehradun.
- Transfer to Shimla(270 Km 7 hours of Journey).
- 45 min of refreshment and visit Ridge.
- In evening drop at the hotel.
- Morning breakfast.
- Pick up from hotel.
- Visit Jakhu Temple, The Mall and Himalayan Nature Park in Kufri.
- After that 45 min of refreshment.
- In the evening back to the hotel.
- After Breakfast Morning pickup from hotel
- Visit Scandal Point, Sankat Mochan Temple, Kali Bari Temple and Green Valley.
- After that 45 min of refreshment and back to Dehradun.