Interesting facts about Ludhiana
Ludhiana has a lot to see, not just the food and markets, Ludhiana will amaze you with its history too. You can visit Ludhiana by booking an intercity cab from Noida to Ludhiana or by hiring a cab from Noida to Ludhiana. This city has a lot of history and facts associated with it. So let us see some of the most interesting facts about this place.
- Ludhiana ranks as the best city for business and that too it ranks ahead of the metro cities. Amazing, isn’t it? So next time you need a good business location, immediately book a cab from Noida to Ludhiana or avail an intercity cab from Noida to Ludhiana and see for yourself why this is so. If you are planning to set-up your biz, then look no further, Ludhiana is the place to be at for this.'
- Ludhiana is also called to Manchester of India and is the main industrial complex of Punjab. Over the past decade, Ludhiana has seen growth consistently as a city.
- The knitwear factories account for a quarter of all industrial units and contribute to 40% of the industrial output for the state of Punjab. You can see the industries by availing cab services from Noida to Ludhiana or you can opt for Noida to Ludhiana online cab service.
- Ludhiana is home to bicycle manufacturers like Avon cycles, Hero Cycles limited, etcetera. Other useful days to day things are also manufactured, such things include motorcycle parts, sewing machines, diesel engines and many more things. Their manufacturing business is so successful that they have the capacity to export goods. No kidding, it’s true.
- Ludhiana is home to Sunil Mittal, the CEO of Airtel and the managing director of Bharti Group with his net worth as $6.9 billion and according to Forbes, he is the sixth richest man in India.
So do visit this awesome place and see for yourself why this is considered so great. You can come here by booking a Noida to Ludhiana online cab service or you can also book a cab from Noida to Ludhiana.