Festivals in haridwar you should experience once
Haridwar is one sacred place where lakhs of pilgrims visit every year and even after every few months to take a holy dip in the Ganga River. Traveling to these places is a big deal. But, the incredible Delhi to Haridwar Taxi rental service has made the transportation even easier. This transportation facility allows the pilgrims to travel to Haridwar with their family in a more comfortable, relaxing and enjoyable way.
The sole purpose of these cab services is that they have a direct route and Delhi to Haridwar cab services offer the best of their facility solely for the purpose of the convenience of the passengers and the tourists.
Here are the festivals that are celebrated every year and their celebration you should experience at least once –
- Makar Sankranti is celebrated in the month of January and is the festival of Hindus.
- Maha Shivratri is celebrated all over the Northern India and some other states as well. But the festival has its importance in Haridwar. The festival fervor will elevate your spirits even more, and you will inevitably develop an eternal bond with the river banks and every last step of it. Approximately two lacs tourist witness the festival’s celebration. Just to avoid the hassle, we suggest you book cab from Delhi to Haridwar.
- Ram Navami is celebrated in the month of March-April with 3 to 4 lacs visitors. Huge, isn’t it? So, book a taxi from Delhi to Haridwar now!
- Buddha Purnima and Ganga Saptami are celebrated in the month of May having approximately three lacs visitors. So, when will you hire a taxi from Delhi to Haridwar next?
- Ganga Dussehra is one other festival devoted to Ma Ganga, and it is celebrated in June with approximately 8 to 10 lacs tourists witnessing the everlasting celebration with their own eyes. Take oneway taxi from Delhi to Haridwar this Dusshera and experience the beauty of the festival.
Some other festivals that are celebrated in Haridwar with total enthusiasm are Kanwar Mela, Somvati Amavasya, Poornima, Surya Grahan, Chandra Grahan and so much more. If you are looking to discover more in this city, then the city welcomes you with all open hands. So get your Delhi to Haridwar taxi booking done now