5 Reasons Why Haridwar is Must Visit Destination
Revered as one among several holiest places in India, Haridwar is a small ancient town in the state of Uttarakhand. Cradled on the banks of river Ganda, Haridwar welcome all the people with religious chants, the chime of the temple bells and beautiful bhajans. Get Taxi service from Gurgaon to Haridwar. Haridwar also means ‘Gateway to the god’. Millions of pilgrims come to visit Haridwar and witness the grand aarti every year.
So we present you top 5 reasons as to why Haridwar is a must visit destination for everyone, hire Best Taxi service from Gurgaon to Haridwar-
- Ganga Aarti– Ganges ceremony at Haridwar is famous worldwide. The river is worshipped because it providing life in form of water to millions of people. During festivals, the ceremony is attended by more than thousand people in a day. Photographers from all over the world come to capture the grand ceremony as well.
How to go: Online Taxi service from Gurgaon to Haridwar
- Meditation- Surrounded by lush green forests and the holy Ganges, Haridwar provides a number of spectacular locations which are perfect for meditation. You can find a number of meditation centres in Haridwar with well-qualified instructors. Perfect place for someone who is seeking peace.
How to go: Taxi service from Gurgaon to Haridwar
- Dip in the Holy Ganges- According to the Hindu mythology if you take a bath in the holy Ganges, all your sins will be removed and you’d be able to achieve salvation. On an average, one billion people take a dip in the river every year and the number increases to 10 billion during the Kumbh Mela.
How to go: Taxi from Gurgaon to Haridwar
- Food- Haridwar is a well-known tourist destination for both domestic as well as international travellers and thus has a lot of varieties in the food corner. From Indian, Mexican, Italian to Chinese cuisine, you can find everything here. For more local taste, do try eating at the bhojanalays situated along the road.
How to go: Cab from Gurgaon to Haridwar
- Shopping- Being a sacred town, Haridwar is a spectacular place to buy stuff related to spirituality. There are several shops that sell holy stones, rudraksha, books and idols. Apart from that one can also buy beautiful Kurtas and jhumkas from the local market.
How to go: Best Outstation Cab from Gurgaon to Haridwar
Book Best Outstation Cab Gurgaon to Haridwar and get ready for a peaceful getaway!