Famous as home to one of seven wonders of the world, the Taj Mahal, Agra is a beautiful city located in the state of Uttar Pradesh, India. The city is situated on the banks of Yamuna River. Thousands of tourists from across the globe flock Agra every year visit the beautiful footprints Mughal architecture spread across the city in the forms of shrines, tombs and monuments built as a dedication to love, beautifully carved gardens and bustling shopping markets, apart from the Taj
Select your Hotel
Select your Car
- Upon arrival transfer to your pre- booked hotel.
- We first visit architectural marvel Agra fort followed by tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, after that we will take a break for lunch.
- Then we visit an important Mughal architectural masterpiece Akbar's Tomb at Sikandara.
- We will start the day with a visit to the Taj Mahal one of the best-recognized Architectures of the World.
- Next is the Jama Masjid after that 30 minutes of refreshment.
- We end the day by sunset view of Taj Mahal.
- Then we will head back to Delhi.