Top 5 Places in Jaipur For Art and Culture
Rajasthan is famous for its regal heritage. To experience the tradition and art of its majestic history, a visit to Pink city is a must.
Jaipur has been serving as a tourist destination for decades now. It has something to allure everyone, be it its scenic natural beauty, unrivaled architecture or finger-licking cuisines. Jaipur has it all. Jaipur is a gem, it is full of surprises and unique experiences. So when are you hitting the button on “Delhi to Jaipur taxi booking”?
We present top 5 places in Jaipur where you can witness Rajasthan’s culture and art.
- A visit to Kagzi Industry- Kagzi industry is into manufacturing handmade papers. They have a broad range of stationery including handmade crocodile, embossed and dew paper. They sell the best leather diaries in the whole town at prices starting at INR 200. They even give you a free tour of the factories hoping that people would buy stuff from them. If you have a thing for stationary, then this might be the place you always wanted to be. So book a cab from Delhi to Jaipur or Intercity Taxi Delhi to Jaipur and get going.
Where - Gramodyog Road, Sanganer, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302029
- Shop at Johari Bazaar- Jaipur is a treat for all the shopaholics out there. It is an acclaimed bazaar for artificial jewelry, and traditional Rajasthani dresses especially the block prints and Bandhej (tie and dye) prints. Jaipur enjoys a high reputation for the manufacture of jewelry, it is well known for its brass work, with hundred artificial jewelry vendors coming together at one place, Johari Bazaar tops the list of any shopaholic wishlist. It is the best local market in Jaipur.
How to reach there: Get Delhi to Jaipur cab service
- Play and eat with elephants at Elefantastic- Located in the outskirts of Jaipur, Elefantastic is like a dream come true for all the animal lovers out there. It’s a personal experience, you get to spend loads of time with the elephants. You can feed, paint, wash them and even play with them. And guess what? After all of this, you .' with home cooked food. It's a beautiful experience waiting for you just 280km away from you, so book taxi from Delhi to Jaipur now.
Where - 90 Chandra Mahal Colony, Delhi Road, Amer 302028, India
- Get clicked by Teekam Chand- Remember all those pictures from your parent’s generation when black and white wasn’t just a filter? Teekam chand is a Jaipur street portrait photographer. Just opposite Hawa Mahal, you’ll find him with his 152-year-old Carl Zeiss camera - the only of its kind left in the world today. He’s following the footsteps of his father and is leading the legacy. The best thing about it is that he still provides the negatives. So everyone out there gets dressed and get ready for some beautiful portraits coming your way!
Cost - INR 250 onwards per print
How to go: Intercity Taxi Booking Delhi to Jaipur or cab from Delhi to Jaipur
- Pay a visit to the strongest fort in Jaipur- Jaigarh fort is a very beautiful fort surrounded by huge battlements and connected to Amer fort with subterranean passages. Now the interesting part is that Jaigarh fort was never conquered in a battle and houses the world’s greatest cannon on wheels known as the ‘Jalvana Cannon’. It is also believed that treasure is buried under the fort which is now seized by Rajasthan government. So are you up for an adventure?
Jaipur has lot more to offer than just an average history book. Jaipur is rich in culture and art. It’s one of a kind experience. So, Book cab Delhi to Jaipur today!