Top 5 Places in Delhi to admire the Historic Architecture
Delhi, the capital of India, has altogether two different worlds living in it. Old delhi or Purani Dilli, capital of Islamic India back then and the regal city of New Delhi developed by the British Raj. The city has a rich cultural heritage and history which can be seen through the ancient buildings, historic monuments and forts it houses. People come from all over the world to witness these beautiful historic monuments, you can take Intercity Cab Service Jaipur to Delhi.
Jaipur to Delhi Taxi rental service is another option you can take.
We present you the top 5 monuments one should must visit if in Delhi:
- The Red Fort - It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Situated in Old Delhi (Shahjahanabad then) Red Fort was built by Shah Jahan when he moved his capital from Agra to Delhi. It was the main residence of all the rulers from The Mughal Dynasty for nearly 200 years. The intricate architecture, beautiful gardens and charming Mahals will definitely leave you spellbound. Book for yourself Jaipur to Delhi Online Taxi service now!
- Qutub Minar - It is the tallest minaret in India with a height of 237.8ft. The first three storeys are made of red sandstone and the last two are made of marble and sandstone. Definitely a must visit. Along with Qutub Minar you can also visit the Iron Pillar, the 1600 year old iron pole that doesn’t rust!
- Jama Masjid – It is the largest mosque in India. Built by Emperor Shah Jahan, this beautiful mosque’s courtyard has a capacity of holding up twenty five thousand devotees. With 40 meter high minarets, Jama masjid comprises of three beautiful entry gates and four towers. You should definitely not miss this place! How about a quick Intercity Cab Booking Jaipur to Delhi ? You can book it by clicking “Jaipur to Delhi Online Cab service”.
- Parliment House – Designed by Sir Edwin Lutyens and Sir Herbert Baker, the Parliament house is the most charming buildings of the imperial city of New Delhi. It accommodates the two houses of Parliament, Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha. Definitely a place you must visit and explore to know more about India’s architecture. Book now the one way cab from Jaipur to Delhi!
- Old Fort – It is the oldest historic site in Delhi. The fort has three gates, Bara Darwaza, humayun Darwaza and talaqi Darwaza. Old Fort is very famous for its architecture and beautiful lush green gardens. It is also believed that the capital city of The Pandavas, Indraprastha was situated there 5000 years ago. You can get low fare cab from Jaipur to Delhi if you wish to visit this place.
Start exploring! Do, cab booking from Jaipur to Delhi now!