Top 5 Luxury Hotels in Jaipur
The combination of scenic locations, warm ambience and fine dining is what primarily defines luxury resorts. Moreover, Jaipur, as we all know oozes royalty at every step. It is important for everyone to experience a luxurious stay at least once in life and Jaipur is the best place if you are looking for one.
There is a wide variety of ultra-luxury hotels in Jaipur, so we present you the best 5 luxurious hotels in Jaipur that will blow your minds off! We suggest you book a cab from Delhi to Jaipur for a hassle free journey!
- The Raj Palace- It is a 16th-century Maharajas palace that has been turned into a luxurious heritage hotel. Raj Palace is acknowledged as the world’s best heritage hotel. Raj Palace is one of the finest palaces in hotels in India. They even have one of the biggest crystal chandeliers of India and a unique crockery museum with a collection of around a century old crockery used by royalty. With the best multi cuisine restaurant and spa in whole Jaipur, Raj Palace tops the list of luxury hotels.
Address: Near Jorawar Singh Gate, Amer Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002
How to go: book cab from Delhi to Jaipur or Intercity Taxi Service Delhi to Jaipur
- The Oberoi Rajvilas- With a breathtaking view Oberoi Rajvilas is spread across 32 acres of land with the most beautiful gardens in the whole town. With high domes ceilings, magnificent crystal chandeliers add Mughal period arches, Oberoi Rajvilas is an epitome of what we call as luxury. You will be treated as Maharaja from the minute you enter the hotel.
Address: Goner Rd, Jagdish Colony, Paldi Meena, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302031
How to go: Book a Delhi to Jaipur Cab services or Intercity Taxi Delhi to Jaipur
- The Lalit- The best thing about the hotel is that it is just 1.5 km away from the airport and easy to commute. Inspired by the local architecture the hotel is the perfect blend of modernity and tradition. From fine dining restaurants to chic bars, the hotel has everything to make your visit a one of a kind experience.
Address - 2B & 2C, Jagatpura Road, Near Jawahar Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017
How to go: Delhi to Jaipur cab service
- Royal Heritage Haveli- It was built by his highness, Madho Singh Ji. After 150 years Royal Heritage Haveli turned into a boutique hotel. It is an erstwhile semi-palace which is restored beautifully and still one of the best options for anyone looking for an affordable luxury hotel. With beautiful gardens and spacious rooms, Royal Heritage Haveli is a must try.
Address- Plot No. 116 & 117, Near Khatipura Tiraya, Khatipura, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302012
How to go: Intercity Cab Service Delhi to Jaipur
- Trident Hotel- Just located opposite Jal Mahal and Mansagar lake, the hotel will make anyone go crazy. Trident is perfectly positioned to enjoy the city's landmark monuments and bustling bazaars. Inspired by the rich heritage of the city every room has a Jarokha for the perfect view of Jal Mahal. Anyone would fall in love with the hotel.
Address – Fort Road, Opposite Jal Mahal, Amer, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002
How to go: book cab Delhi to Jaipur or book taxi from Delhi to Jaipur
Luxury is something everyone craves for, and nothing is better than experiencing it at Jaipur in these spectacular hotels and resorts. So what are you waiting for? Book a taxi from Delhi to Jaipur today and hit the road!