Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan has a lot more to offer than just its splendid architecture. Rajasthan as we all know is famous for its lip smacking cuisines. From daal baati churma, makke ki ghaat to ghevar and lassi, Jaipur offers a total bonanza.
So, for all the breakfast dates with your best friend to all the late night cravings, we bring you the best of rajasthani food in Jaipur. Book one way taxi delhi to jaipur now!
1. Chokhi Dhani- Located far away from the city's hustle-bustle with scenic views and a breath of the wild, Chokhi dhani is a Rajasthan themed heritage village with activities like camel rides, puppet shows, magic shows etc. One can visit this place for dinner by taking one way taxi from delhi to jaipur. It is famous for the traditional dining with finger licking multi cuisine buffet. An experience of a lifetime!
2. 1135 AD- Just located inside the Amer fort, this dining place has an old-world charm with walls ingrained with gold and silver. Just take Intercity Taxi Service Delhi to Jaipur and do binge eating. It is a foodie's paradise serving the best Lal Mass in the whole town. if you're a non-vegetarian, this is the place for you. Ah! Meat cravings fulfilled.
How to go: Intercity Taxi Booking Delhi to Jaipur
3. Doodh Mishthan Bhandar - It is one of the oldest sweet shops in Jaipur. delhi to jaipur cab booking can take you to this place. Their signature sweet doodh ke laddoos are a must try. A very good choice to satisfy your sweet tooth. Doodh mishthan bhandar is known for its sweet dishes including lassi and shakes.
4. Rajwada: Virasat Heritage- The place manifests royalty with three levels, the first one is a royal dining hall with silver chairs and live music performances where the guests are served with a full course meal like a king, the second one is a multi cuisine restaurant and the last level is only for traditional thali tasting including gatte ki sabzi, daal baati churma etc while listening to local bands play.
How to go: Delhi to Jaipur taxi booking
5. Tapri- With the breathtaking view of the central park and the national flag, Tapri is rooftop breakfast joint. Tapri is trying to add some new flavours to the authentic dishes. Dal pakwan, nachos bhel and namkeen shots are a must try. They have an exotic tea collection with over 50 kinds of tea. In all, Tapri is a place to relax, unwind and absolutely do nothing. It is the best place to have sunday brunches with family.
How to go: Delhi to Jaipur Cab rental service
6. Rawat Kachori- Just located opposite station road, rawat kachori is very popular amongst the locals, it is the most economical choice amongst all. This place offers the best pyaaz and mawa kachori in Jaipur. It is always overcrowded, and you can see all types of people coming and enjoying the kachoris from college going students to working people.
How to go: cab booking from Delhi to Jaipur