Jaipur is the Capital and largest city of the Indian State of Rajasthan in Northern India. People visit Jaipur by Best Intercity Cab from Gurgaon to Jaipur. It was founded on 18 November 1726 by Maharaja Jai Singh II, the ruler of Amer after whom the city is named. Jaipur is also known as the Pink City of India. It is popular tourist destination in India.
Unleashing 5 historic facts about Pink City of India i.e., Jaipur. So, quickly hire Outstation Cab Gurgaon to Jaipur and get started:
1. The largest city of Rajasthan is also famous as the “Pink City”. It is so because in 1876, in Grand welcome of the Prince of Wales the city was painted with terracotta pink colour. Since then the name has given the city a unique identity.
How to go: Best Outstation Cab Gurgaon to Jaipur
2. Maharaja Jai Singh II of Jaipur constructed five astronomical observatories between 1727 and 1734. These structures with their artistic combinations of geometric forms became an attraction for artists, historians and architects. The largest out of five observatories is in Jaipur. Central Museum is the oldest museum of Jaipur.
How to go: Best Outstation Cab from Gurgaon to Jaipur
3. The largest saline lake in India, i.e., ‘Sambhar Lake’ is located at a distance of 60 km from Jaipur. History states that the lake was a part of the kingdom of a kind known as ‘Brishparva’. According to Hindu tradition, the goddess ‘Shakambari Devi’, converted the town to a plain of precious metals. Then because of fear of feuds, people prayed to Goddess to retract the boon. So, then the Goddess converted the town with a lot of salt. The salt lake was owned by Jodhpur and Jaipur Kings in turns and was later leased to the British. After Independence, the Government of Rajasthan took over the lake.
How to go: Cab from Gurgaon to Jaipur
4. Maharaj Sawai Singh incorporated the Hawa Mahal in Jaipur. It is named ‘Hawa Mahal’ because it was a high screen wall built so that the women of the royal families could watch street festivals while being unseen from outside. This is a popular tourist spot.
How to go: Taxi from Gurgaon to Jaipur
5. Jaipur is one of the first planned cities of India. You can easily get Best Taxi service from Gurgaon to Jaipur. With the increasing population and growing scarcity of water. Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan, is a blend of modernity and royalty. Jaipur was planned on the principles of the Hindu System of Architecture.
How to go: Taxi service from Gurgaon to Jaipur
So, we provided you with some of the historic facts related to Jaipur. Visit Jaipur by Online Taxi service from Gurgaon to Jaipur, if you want to witness the unique blend of modernity and royalty.