5 things you must buy from Dalhousie
Travelers can discover great, conventional sacks, dolls, crafted works, and totes. At some emporiums, you will discover reasonably estimated shawls. Shopping in Dalhousie is about purchasing an assortment of crafted works, blessing things and knickknacks to take back home. You can take Intercity Cab Chandigarh to Dalhousie or even Outstation Cab Chandigarh to Dalhousie to explore the place.The Tibetan market, the Himachal Handloom industry emporium, the Himachal Hand Linger, and Crafts Center and Tibetan Handicrafts are primary shopping region in Dalhousie.
So, let’s take a brief look at them before you book Outstation Cab Service Chandigarh to Dalhousie:
- Mall of Dalhousie- A well known shopping destination. Take an outing to Himachal Handloom Industry Emporium on Thandi sadak on the off chance that you are keen on customary Kashmiri shawls. Mirroring the fine craftsmanship of local people, these painstaking work are novel and impeccable. You may likewise purchase customary shawls from here.
How to go: Best Outstation Cab Chandigarh to Dalhousie
- Amazing handmade carpets and wall hangings are to be had at Tibetan Refugee Handicrafts Centre at Lower Bakrota, a must-visit. Prices start from Rs 500 and carpets can also be made on order.
How to go: Best Outstation Cab from Chandigarh to Dalhousie
- The narrow-lane Tibetan market at Gandhi Chowk is a miniature version of Delhi’s Palika Bazaar, clothes and electronics being the main items. Buy Tibetan dresses, shawls and bags from the Tibetan Handicrafts Showroom, also at Gandhi Chowk.
How to go: Cab from Chandigarh to Dalhousie
- For some interesting wooden artefacts, such as tea coasters, dry fruit trays and wall hanging telephone stands, hop into the Himachal Gift Emporium at Gandhi Chowk. The century-old DC Khanna Store (estd.1905) is where you can pick up locally made jams.
How to go: Taxi from Chandigarh to Dalhousie
- Other fascinating things to purchase from Dalhousie is incorporate Buddhist works of art, assortment of 'copper' and 'silver' diyas, floor coverings and trinkets from Tibetan business sector and Tibetan Handicraft Center. Bear in mind to purchase the ever-prominent Tibetan Carpets from Tibetan Handicraft Center.
How to go: Taxi service from Chandigarh to Dalhousie