Jaipur is the most visited city and ranked as the 7th best tourist destination in Asia. One can Hire a Taxi From Gurgaon to Jaipur. If you are adventure lover, then it is recommended to travel some new tourist places where tourist influx is negligible.
So, here’s a list of some of the offbeat places around Jaipur which are worth visiting. We suggest you to Hire a cab from Gurgaon to Jaipur now!
1. Dundlod Fort: Dundlod Fort is located 7 kilometres from Nawalgarh in the vicinity of the city of Jaipur. This Fort was built in 17th century and now it has been converted into a heritage hotel and tourists can reach this fort via rail, road and air. This heritage hotel is equipped with latest amenities and here one can also enjoy a royal vacation with horse safaris as an add-on.
How to go: Hire Cab Gurgaon to Jaipur
2. Castle Bijaipur: This beautiful Bijaipur castle was built on a plateau in 16th Century in the Mewar region of Rajasthan. It is situated 40 kilometres away from Chittorgarh and the nearest airport is Dabok in Udaipur, and is well connected by railroad and highways. You can try this place for a royal stay and calm environment.
How to go: Hire Cab Service Gurgaon to Jaipur
3. Kesroli Hill Fort: This fort was constructed around 14th Century and is located on the top of Hornstone Breccia rocks fitted with seven turrets is a stunning tourist spot offering mesmerizing view of the surrounding area with Alwar and Sariska located nearby. This fort was built by Yadhuvanshi Rajputs. One can try out Village safaris, horse safaris, nature walks and trekking if you stay in kesroli fort.
4. Kuchaman City: This city is located 100 kilometres away from pushkar and is one of the guarded territory present is Rajasthan. In this city, commercialization has not dug its feet much deeper. The fort and the village was built in 1781 by Thakur Zaalim Singh. This place provides the tourists with enough privacy from the busy city life and it is a nice place to visit.
How to go: Premium cab from Gurgaon to Jaipur
5. Bhangarh Fort: This place is very popular since it is considered haunted. Bhangarh town is considered abandoned because the haunted palace casts an evil shadow on the entire city. It is believed that if a new house is built in the town, the roof collapse immediately. The village is deserted and the ASI has prohibited the visitors from entering the Fort Premises after sunset. But if you love adventure then you can visit this place in the daytime.
How to go: Gurgaon to Jaipur Cab service
So, we provided you a list of some of the offbeat destinations that you might feel like exploring during your stay in Jaipur. So when are you hiring Gurgaon to Jaipur Online Cab service?