5 Incredible Places to Visit in Katra
Thousands and millions of tourists from Delhi visit Katra each year. The small town echoes with nothing but the chants of “Jai Mata Di.” Hundreds of visitors travel through intercity cab booking from Delhi to Katra and get to witness the mesmerizing beauty and vastness of the scenery. Katra is known for the most famous holy shrine, but also in some places you wouldn’t want to drop visiting as you find utter peace in the surroundings of the town.
- Find peace in Mata Vaishno Devi temple– It is the clear manifest the divinity has on the surroundings. Situated in the lap of the town, the journey to the temples is even more exciting. The path to the temple goes a long way, and one can hear only the chants of “Jai Mata Di” while making the way to the temples. It is almost 12kms tourists trek right from the base to the cave where the temple is located, you can reach Katra via Online Intercity Cab from Delhi to Katra.
How to go: Online Intercity Cab Delhi to Katra
- It is the Bhairon Temple- Located at a distance of about 1.42 km from Bhawan, the Bhairon temple is situated at an altitude of not less than 6, 619 ft. This temple is located at the top of the mountain. Travelers often reach through palanquins or ponies or even by walking.
How to go: Best Intercity Cab Delhi to Katra
- Are you forgetting Adhkunwari Temple? – Katra being the land of temples offers you the entire lists you would love to pay a visit. You can take Delhi to Katra Cab Booking. Situated at the height of 4,800ft, this temple marks the halfway to the pilgrimage to Vaishno Devi. This temple is considered worth visiting because of the belief of Goddess Vaishno Devi meditating here for about nine months.
How to go: Delhi to Katra taxi service
- Enjoy the sights of Himkoti- If you want to witness the incredible beauty Katra has, then visit Himkoti. You will get the entire view of the valley. The place is situated at a distance of 2.7km from Adhkunwari and is considered famous because of its scenic beauty.
How to go: Delhi to Katra Online Cab service
- Banganga the legendary river – Never miss an errand to find peace and legends in the Banganga River. It is located after Yatra Parchi check post. The river is known because of the Legends of Mata Vaishno Devi associated to the river.
You can reach all of these places right when you take book Delhi to Katra cab service.